Free to copy and paste… (Below)
<!– Begin Terrorism Advisory Live –>
<!– End Terrorism Advisory Live –>
Here are some more of your replacements…
(Another contribution from the Obongo administration…)
We were going to a review on strike anywhere type matches but we found this great review online.
Click the link to open it and read it.
Keep training & prepping!
German Glühwein Recipe
“Gluehwein is a German/Austrian winter-holiday drink that most tourists know as an after-ski drink. After you come in out of the snow, it is supposed to make you glow with warmth again. Watch it: Since you drink this wine warm, the alcohol goes to your head extra quick! Drink when you really have come in, and do not have to go out again!
- 3/4 cup water (or OJ for more zest)
- 3/4 cup white sugar
- 1 cinnamon stick
- 1 orange
- 10 whole cloves
- 1 (750 milliliter) bottle red wine
- Cook 35 m
- Ready In 45 m
- In a saucepan, combine the water, sugar, and cinnamon stick. Bring to a boil, reduce heat, and simmer.
- Cut the orange in half, and squeeze the juice into the simmering water. Push the cloves into the outside of the orange peel, and place peel in the simmering water. Continue simmering for 30 minutes, until thick and syrupy.
- Pour in the wine, and heat until steaming but not simmering. Remove the clove-studded orange halves. Serve hot in mugs or glasses that have been preheated in warm water (cold glasses will break.)