- 1 can of Spam (Cut into Chunks.)
- 1 can Pineapple Tidbits
- 3-4 Tbs. Olive Oil
- 3-4 tsp. Cooked Onions, sliced & diced (I like Vidalia Onions…)
- 2 tsp. Red or Green Pepper sliced up.
- ½ cup Pineapple-Apricot Jam (or Grape Jelly)
- ½ cup Ketchup
- 1 cup Brown or White Rice. ( I like the Brown Rice…)
In oil, first cook the onions until soft, about 7-10 minutes on low heat, add the peppers, add the chunked ham and a can of drained pineapple tidbits. Now mix equal portions of the jam of your choice jam with the ketchup in a bowl. Stir the sauce into the frying pan that contains the ham and pineapple mix and heat low-med, stir occasionally to keep the mix from burning! When completely heated, serve over rice in a bowl.